Dementia United are showcasing a webinar on Delirium innovation and best practice on ‘World Delirium Awareness Day’. If you work in Primary care, Mental health, Hospital, Adult Social Care and/or within a local care organisation or are a Care Provider – this webinar is for you!
The session will cover topics on:
- What delirium is and how to manage it
- Top tips for family members and carers
- The Greater Manchester delirium hospital & community toolkits, and how to use them
- Good practice examples from Greater Manchester localities
It will be taking place on Wednesday 13th March 2024, 10am-12noon. The webinar is free and open to all.
To sign up visit Greater Manchester Best Practice Delirium Webinar 2024 | NHS England Events. Please follow the steps below:
- Click reserve
- Confirm booking
- Login/Register an account – (any email can be used and is not NHS specific).
If you’re interested but unable to attend, please get in touch with the Dementia United team so they can add you to the distribution list for the resources that will be sent out after the session. e: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view the previous Greater Manchester Delirium webinar here: Greater Manchester’s best practice delirium webinar 26th April 2023 – Dementia United
You can find out more about the Delirium programme here.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Dementia United team, by emailing: email@example.com