If you need support, we’re here to help.
We know things may be difficult at the moment. If you find yourself feeling anxious, stressed or overwhelmed, there’s support out there for you. Please visit our Support in Your Area page for details of services in your area and how to contact crisis lines for support.
Worried about your child’s mental health?
Download our leaflet for more information on support that’s available Worried about your child’s mental health
Don’t forget to look after your own mental health too – so you can support those you care about Mental Health Support for adults
Are you a child or young person living in Greater Manchester?
Take that first step …. if you need support we’re here to help
Download our leaflet for more information on support that’s available Mental Health Support for children and young people
You might also find these resources helpful
- Mental health and wellbeing mini toolkit: links to key resources and support for a range of issues including eating disorders and self harm
- Anna Freud. Self-care resource written by young people to help other young people who are feeling low or anxious they should also be useful to adults.
- Action for Happiness. Great dreams – ten keys to happier living poster
- Headspace Kids: Meditation for children. For now, there are five themes for kids to explore: Calm; Focus; Kindness; Sleep; Wake up
- Rise Above. Rise Above is where you will find interesting and useful stuff from the web and beyond to get us all talking about the things that matter to us. You’ll find inspiring and useful stories, videos, games and advice.
- The Mix. A wide range of mental health and wellbeing resources on their website