Resources – LGBT
The Proud Trust provide a range of support and resources
- Guidance on questioning gender or sexuality
- Tips for how to come out
- Guidance for what to do if you are feeling stressed/ depressed
- Trans specific information pages
- Keeping safe online
- Their new telephone befriending programme Rainbow Brew Buddies aims to reduce loneliness for LGBT people across Greater Manchester who may have reduced opportunities to make social connections due to the recent coronavirus outbreak or other circumstances in their life.
- Their wellbeing page contains some great tools and resources to support you in managing your mental health and wellbeing in this challenging time. They’re grouped under the 5 ways to wellbeing – Connect, Be Active, Take Notice, Learn & Give. There is also an additional group for any resources which don’t neatly fit into one of the 5 ways to wellbeing.