Looking after your mental health and wellbeing
- Every Mind Matters provides simple tips and advice to start taking better care of your mental health. If you are still struggling after several weeks and it is affecting your daily life, please contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111.
- You can access free easy ten minute work outs from Public Health England or try other exercise videos at home on the NHS Fitness Studio. Sport England also has tips for keeping active at home.
- The Every Mind Matters sleep page provides practical advice on how to improve your sleep.
- Visit the NHS mental health and wellbeing advice website for self-assessment, audio guides and practical tools, if you are experiencing stress, feelings of anxiety or low mood.
- If you already have a mental health problem, you can access comprehensive guidance provided by Mind.
- COVID-19: guidance for the public on mental health and wellbeing. Advice and information from the government on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- COVID-19: guidance on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing. Advice for parents and carers on looking after the mental health and wellbeing of children or young people