Resources – Perinatal and parent infant mental health
- Advice for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Emotional survival for infants and their parents AIMH. Association for Infant Mental Health. If you are feeling worried or stressed, as many people are in the current crisis, try to get the support you need from family, friends or professionals
- Government information on coronavirus
- Information about Maternity Services and care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- National Childbirth Trust Helpline: 0300 330 0772. Advice, support and counselling on all aspects of pregnancy, childbirth and early parenthood.
- Postnatal stay at home plan
- Telehealth+IMH Home visiting. Some ways of tailoring strategies that can help services be effective in the context of tele-mental health
- Visitor guidance
- NHS Every Mind Matters. There are plenty of things you can try to help cope with anxiety.
- MIND. Resources and support
- There are free digital services available
- Where to get help if you or a loved one are feeling distressed
You can find mental health support in your area on our map page
Resources for women experiencing domestic abuse/violence
- Refuge. COVID-19/Coronavirus: Safety tips for survivors
- Women’s aid. Covid-19: Safety advice for survivors
Resources for partners
Dad Matters aims to provide fathers with support during the pregnancy period and childhood. The Dad Matters website includes useful information and support for fathers.