Getting support for your wellbeing just got easier. You can access self-help tools and resources from Kooth and Qwell 24/7. Check out what's on Kooth and Qwell in August
Qwell provide free, safe and anonymous digital mental wellbeing support for adults across the UK. They offer a variety of text-based support options
- Online messaging: Allowing people to reach out directly to a professional
- Booked and drop-in chat: Online chat functionality allows individuals to receive professional support through booked or drop-in sessions as and when they need it.
- Therapeutic content: Over 100,000 pieces of therapeutic content created by our online community and professional content team.
- Community support: Peer to peer moderated forums
- Personal development tools: A suite of self-help tools
- Live chat function for a child or young person to converse with a qualified counsellor
- Messaging function for children and young people to contact the service, these are monitored and managed by counsellors, emotional wellbeing practitioners and media workers
- Static and live topic-focused forums; forums encourage the development of a peers supported community online
- Online magazine containing a wealth of topic specific resources, from mental health specific topics to more general subjects
- Crisis information, and self-help resources