As Mental Health Awareness Week is approaching, Kooth will be hosting free virtual drop-in Discover Kooth sessions across the Greater Manchester area
May 29th 2021
- Tuesday 11th May, 4:00pm – 5:00pm – For education professionals
- Wednesday 12th May, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – For parent/carers
- Thursday 13th May, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – For community professionals
These Discover Kooth sessions are an opportunity to find out more about how the Kooth online service supports the mental health and wellbeing of young people across Greater Manchester.
Each session will cover:
- What support features are available on Kooth.
- Tips for supporting mental health and emotional wellbeing in nature and the environment for the theme of this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week.
- A Q&A portion.
- A live demonstration of Kooth.com.
- Poster Free Kooth sessions
- GM Parents and Carers Discover Kooth
- GM Educational Professionals Discover Kooth
- GM Community Professionals Discover Kooth